When your heart is at stake, go where the experts go.
No one else in the region can offer more advanced technology, moreexperienced heart care specialists, and a greater range of support services to effectively diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease. By the numbers:
- We’ve partnered in more than 80 of the nation’s leading clinic trials, enabling us to bring cutting-edge treatments and procedures to our patients.
- We were the first in the nation to implant a metabolic pacemaker.
- We were the first in Florida to use DCA (directional coronary atherectomies) and the first in Palm Beach County to use the Automatic Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator and to open an outpatient Cardiac Catheterization Unit.
- Our physicians are pioneers in robotic electrophysiology.
- According to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, The Heart and Vascular Institute has the best surgical outcomes in Palm Beach County for coronary bypass surgery-exceeding other leading heart centers throughout the country.
- Our stemi times are among the top 10% in the nation.
- We were the first in Dade County to install the da Vinci® S HD Robot and the Elekta Synergy S.